at your service rewards, Birroteca, Borsci San Marzano, Cocktail Foam, El Dorado 12 yr Rum, Evolution Brewery, Food, Lemon juice, LETS DRINK ON, Lifestyle, nutmeg, Orange Bitters, Pumpkin Spice Liqueur, Rum
- 1.25 oz. El Dorado 12 year old rum
- .75 oz. Pumpkin spice liqueur.
- .25 oz. of Borsci San Marzano liqueur
- .5 oz. of lemon juice
- 3 Dashes of orange bitters
- Add the ingredients to a shaker with ice in the order listed above.
- Shake ingredients vigorously.
- Double strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with foam and grated nutmeg.
How to make the foam:
- Take the spring from a Hawthorne strainer, place it in a shaker.
- Add .5 oz. of egg whites. 1 large egg is 1 oz. (2 tablespoons). So you can either take out 1 tablespoon or buy a cartoon of egg whites.
- Add .75 oz. of Evolution Brewing Jacques All Lantern.
- .25 oz. of Pumpkin Spice Liqueur.
- Shake really vigorously.
- Float over bar spoon.
- Garnish the foam with freshly grated nutmeg.
Birroteca is a cool restaurant located in a unique old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Birroteca is known for its artisan pizza and Italian cuisine. It is worth the visit.
Nick who is in the video, uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts. Nick has been in several videos already, so be sure try those as well. Nick Ramey is the creator of this delicious signature cocktail and many of the other cocktails you will find at Birroteca. Like many of the bartenders we work with his knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive. So you are pretty much guaranteed to get a great cocktail.
This Signature Cocktail is a perfect cocktail for the fall and Halloween Parties. The cocktail has a nice balance of bitterness and spice.