Amaretto, at your service rewards, baltimore, Baltimore Orioles, Bars, Beverages, Classic Cocktails, Cocktail, cocktail shaker, Cocktails, Cognac, Collins Glass, Drink, Drinks, LETS DRINK ON, Orange Flower Water, Orgeat Syrup, Papa's Pilar Blonde, preferred partners, Rum, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, Tiki Cocktail, Toasted Almonds
- 2 oz. of Papa’s Pilar Blonde
- .75 oz. of orgeat syrup
- .5 oz. of lime juice
- .75 oz. of passion fruit puree
- .5 oz. of orange juice
- .5 oz. of pineapple juice
- Pineapple wedge and edible orchid garnish
- Place all ingredients in shaker.
- Shake and strain into Collins glass.
- Garnish with an edible orchid and pineapple wedge.
How to make Orgeat Syrup:
- 250 grams of toasted almond slices
- 4 cups of water
- 4 cups of sugar
- 1 oz. of orange flower water
- 2 oz. of cognac
- 2 oz. of Disaronno
Orgeat Syrup Preparation:
- Bring water to boil.
- Add toasted almonds, then lower temperature to a simmer.
- Allow to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Strain almonds and add sugar.
- Stir sugar until it dissolves.
- Add orange flower water, cognac and Disaronno.
- Stir and allow to cool.
Ouzo Bay is located in Harbor East, a great little area filled with shops, restaurants, and hotels. Ouzo Bay specializes in Greek cuisine and an assortment of signature cocktails that are bound to suit everyone’s taste. They go that extra mile by serving an after-dinner drink – Ouzo, of course.
William Escalante is the head bartender at Ouzo Bay and obviously enjoys his trade by adding a little flair to his service. This is not the first time we have seen Will behind the bar – he has participated in a wonderful event for Cystic Fibrosis. Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis. This event has some of the finest bartenders in Baltimore, so you are pretty much guaranteed a great cocktail from William. This year William won Best Cocktail with this cocktail at Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis.