at your service rewards, baltimore, Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, Bars, Beverages, Bittermens Habanero Schrub, Classic Cocktails, Cocktail, Cocktail garnish, Cocktails, Drink, Drinks, Elderflower Liqueur, Gin, LETS DRINK ON, Lime juice, Maryland, Passion Fruit Syrup, preferred partners, Ravens, Shot Tower Barrel Rested Gin, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, St. Elder Elderflower Liqueur
- .5 oz. Green Chile passion fruit syrup
- .5 oz. Lime juice
- .75 oz. St. Elder Elderflower Liqueur
- 1.25 oz. Shot Tower Barreled Gin
- .25 of a dropper of Bittermens Habanero Shrub
- Add fresh cucumber to shaker, with Green Chile Passion Fruit Syrup.
- Then muddle the cucumber and Green Chile Passion Fruit Syrup.
- Add the remaining the ingredients in the order listed above.
- Add ice to shaker and shake cocktail.
- Double strain the cocktail into a Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with Lime Wheel.
Birroteca has a unique location in an old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Known for its artisan pizza and Italian cuisine, it is worth the visit.
Nick Ramey, who is in the video, uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts. Nick has been in several videos already and is the creator of this delicious Signature Cocktail and many of the other cocktails you will find at Birroteca, as well as in other videos on the site. Like many of the bartenders we work with his knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive so you are pretty much guaranteed to get a great cocktail.
This cocktail is a little sweet and tart from the Passion Fruit Syrup and the lime. The Elderflower Liqueur and Habanero Shrub give the cocktail a floral kick making it great cocktail for any evening with friends.