- .75 oz. of Cinnamon/Clove Syrup
- .75 oz. Lemon Juice
- .75 oz. Fresh Pineapple Juice
- .75 oz. Velvet Falernum
- 1.5 oz. Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- Splash of Fever Tree Club Soda
- Cinnamon/Clove Syrup – Bring 8 cups of water, 10 cinnamon sticks and a tablespoon of whole cloves (grinded) to almost a boil and allow to simmer for 25 minutes. Then, strain cinnamon sticks and cloves and add 8 cups of sugar to complete syrup.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed above to a shaker with ice.
- Strain into Collins glass with ice.
- Garnish with Rosemary sprig.
This signature cocktail from Ouzo Bay is a seasonal blend of cinnamon, clove, pineapple, vanilla and lemon flavors.
Ouzo Bay is located in Harbor East which is a great little area of shops, restaurants, and hotels. Ouzo Bay specializes in Greek cuisine and an assortment of signature cocktails that suit everyone’s tastes. They go the extra mile by serving you an after dinner cocktail.
William Escalante is the head bartender at Ouzo Bay and obviously enjoys his trade, often adding a little flair to his service. This is not the first time we have seen Will behind the bar; he has participated in a wonderful event for Cystic Fibrosis, Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis. This event has some of the finest bartenders in Baltimore, so you are pretty much guaranteed a great cocktail from William. This year William won Best Cocktail with this cocktail at Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis.