at your service rewards, baltimore, Baltimore Orioles, Bar Liquorice, Barr Hill Gin, Bars, Beverages, Bitters, Citron Patronage, Classic Cocktails, Cocktail, Cocktails, Drink, Honey Simple Syrup, Lemon juice, LETS DRINK ON, Locust Point, Martini Glass, Maryland, preferred partners, Scrappy's Fire Water Bitters, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, Tequila
- 3 splashes of Scrappy’s Fire Water Bitters
- 1.5 oz. of Barr Hill Gin
- .5 oz. of Patron Citronage
- 1 oz. of lemon juice
- 1 oz. of honey simple syrup
- Set aside a martini glass with ice in it to chill.
- Using a mixing glass filled with ice, add the ingredients as listed above.
- Using a bar spoon, stir ingredients.
- Empty ice from martini glass.
- Using a strainer, pour ingredients into martini glass.
Bar Liquorice… This place is a comfortable spot in Federal Hill that does not feel like your typical corner bar. Everything about it is well done and the detail put into everything from the ambiance, cocktails, and food makes you know every dollar here is well spent. Shaun creates the cocktails as well as many of the ingredients. Jeff Cahill, the owner and chef, takes great pride in the service, ambiance, and food served. There is not one detail that is missed.
This signature cocktail “Feel the Bern!” is similar to a Bees Knees, but with some kick from the Patron Citronage and bitters.