Anastasia, at your service rewards, baltimore, Bars, Beverages, Classic Cocktails, Cocktail, Cocktail garnish, Cocktails, Drink, Drinks, Fell's Point Baltimore, Fells Point, Hurricane Glass, LETS DRINK ON, preferred partners, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, Simple Syrup, Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Van Gogh Mango Vodka
- Splash of raspberry-cherry reduction
- 1 oz. sour mix
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- Splash of Red Bull
- Garnish with lemon and blackberry
- Add ice to the Hurricane glass.
- Add the above ingredients except the Red Bull to the Hurricane glass.
- Pour the ingredients from the Hurricane glass into a shaker and shake.
- Pour back into Hurricane glass.
- Add a splash of Red Bull.
- Garnish with Lemon and Blackberry.
Note: A reduction is synonymous with simple syrup.
At Anastasia you will find simple, yet elegant Italian fare served while listening to the beats of Europe’s thriving dance scene. Find rare, imported craft Italian beers on tap, fabulous regional Italian wines on the list, and specialty cocktails inspired by exotic Italian fruits, like Sicilian Blood Oranges, crafted by Baltimore’s Best Bartender. But it doesn’t end there – late night, dancing to the music of a live DJ ensues. Prints of Italian icons like Gia, Brando, Sophia Loren, Ferrari and Ducat bedeck the walls.
Our bartender in this video and creator of this cocktail is Carmen Motto. Carmen has been in the industry for over 15 years. She won the distinguished award of Best Bartender in Baltimore two years in a row so one should expect she knows what she is doing. You will enjoy her company as well – she is very entertaining behind the bar. This signature cocktail has an initial sweet taste from the Raspberry – Cherry Reduction followed by a kick from the Red Bull and the mix of the Mango Vodka.