The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille has declared that “Pink is the New Greene” earlier this month when they announced plans to raise more than $30,000 across all 43 locations to support the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in seven different markets, including: Maryland, Washington, D.C., Central Virginia, Virginia Tidewater, Greater Philadelphia, West Virginia and Greater New York.
Beginning on the 1st, the fundraiser kicked off with donations of $5 to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure for every limited edition Pink the New Greene t-shirt sold in October. Tees are $10.
Additionally, the signature color of the cause, pink, will be incorporated into menu items including pink chips in the Buffalo Chicken and Chili nachos as well as pink drinks like Strawberry and Raspberry Boardwalk Teas and Lemonades, Grapefruit Crushes, and Kinky Pink Shooters.
“Our Pink is the New Greene campaign is an important community initiative for The Greene Turtle. It’s our way of joining the fight against breast cancer, celebrating survivors, and honoring our customers who have lost their lives,” said Chris Janush, Vice President of Marketing for The Greene Turtle Franchising Corporation. “We hope that our campaign will raise awareness in the communities where we operate by bringing together customers and employees from all 43 of our locations to raise funds for education, research and support services for breast cancer patients, survivors, and their families.”
Maryland customers can visit the following Greene Turtle locations throughout October to show their support:
- Aberdeen: 1113 Beards Hill Road, Aberdeen, MD 21001
- Annapolis: 177 Jennifer Road, Annapolis, MD 21401
- Baltimore at McHenry Row: 1606 Whetstone Way, Baltimore, MD 21230
- Bel Air at Harford Mall: 696 Bel Air Road, Bel Air, MD 21014
- Burtonsville: 15660 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, MD 20866
- BWI Airport: Terminal D
- Columbia: 8872 McGaw Street, Columbia, MD 21045
- Deep Creek: 75 Visitors Center Drive, McHenry, MD 21541
- Edgewater: 3213 Solomon’s Island Road, Edgewater, MD 21037
- Fells Point: 718-722 South Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231
- Gambrills: 2383 Brandermill Boulevard, Gambrills, MD 21054
- Germantown: 19961 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD 20874
- Hagerstown: 12818-A Shank Farm Way, Hagerstown, MD 21742
- Hanover at Arundel Mills: 7556 Teague Road, Hanover, MD 21076
- Hunt Valley: 118 Shawan Road, Hunt Valley, MD 21030
- La Plata: 6 St. Mary’s Avenue, La Plata, MD 20646
- Mt. Airy: 1604 Ridgeside Court, Mt. Airy, MD 21771
- North Ocean City: 11601 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD 21842
- Olney: 18101 Town Center Drive, Olney, MD 20832
- Owings Mills: 2 Restaurant Park Drive, Owings Mills, MD 21117
- Pasadena: 20 Magothy Beach Road, Pasadena, MD 21122
- Prince Frederick: 98 Solomons Island Road South, Prince Frederick, MD 20678
- Salisbury: 2318 North Salisbury Boulevard, Salisbury, MD 21801
- Towson: 408 York Road, Towson, MD 21204
- West Ocean City: 9616 Stephen Decatur Highway, Ocean City, MD 21842
- Westminster: 830 Market Street, Westminster, MD 21157
- White Marsh: 8200 Perry Hall Boulevard, Nottingham, MD 21236
For more information about The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille, including locations and hours, visit www.thegreeneturtle.com.
Follow The Greene Turtle on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.