at your service rewards, baltimore, Baltimore Orioles, Bars, Beverages, Black Lava Sea Salt, Blanco Tequila, Classic Cocktails, Cocktail, Cocktail Foam, Cocktail garnish, Cocktails, Drink, Drinks, Egg Whites, Fresh Lemon Juice, Jalapeño, LETS DRINK ON, Luxardo's Triple Sec, Margarita, Margarita Glass, Maryland, preferred partners, Sea Salt, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, Simple Syrup, Tequila, Triple sec, Tromba Blanco Tequila
- 3 slices of jalapenos (take the seeds out)
- .5 oz. of simple syrup
- .5 oz. fresh lime juice
- .75 oz. of Luxardo Triple Sec
- 1.5 oz. of Tromba Blanco Tequila
- Top : Passion Fruit Foam
- Black lava sea salt
- Using a mixing glass add the jalapeno slices and simple syrup.
- Muddle the two ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Pour into shaker and shake.
- Double stain into margarita glass.
- Top with passion fruit foam.
- Garnish with black lava sea salt.
Passion Fruit Foam:
- 4 oz. of Passion Fruit Nectar
- 6 oz. of water
- 4 egg whites
- Pour into whip cream canister. If you don’t have one shake vigorously. But they can be purchased easily.
Birroteca is a cool restaurant with a unique location in an old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Birroteca is known for its artisan pizza and Italian cuisine. It is worth the visit.
Nick, who is in the video, uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts. Nick has been in several videos already, so be sure to check those out as well. Nick Ramey is the creator of this delicious Signature Cocktail and many of the other cocktails you will find at Birroteca. Like many of the bartenders we work with, his knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive – so you are pretty much guaranteed to get a great cocktail, every time.