- Chartreuse rinse
- 1 oz. of Barr Hill Gin
- 1 oz. of Dancing Pines Chai Liqueur
- 1 oz. of St. Germain
- Pour a small amount of Chartreuse into Old Fashioned Glass and swirl around the glass – toss out the excess.
- Add ice to a shaker and add the ingredients in the order listed above.
- Give the ingredients a couple of shakes.
- Strain into Old Fashioned Glass.
- Garnish with orange rind.
Bluegrass Tavern is a classic neighborhood restaurant in South Baltimore featuring a contemporary American menu and an eclectic wine list and cocktails. From the moment you step through the front door, the dark wood, rich greens and floor to ceiling windows create a soothing yet airy feeling. Both floors feature a bar and a dining room.
This cocktail has many different herbs in the mix here, yet they somehow all pull it together to make delicious cocktail. The Barr Hill gin is able to make the herbs less subtle, while the herbs blend together so that one does not overpower the other.
Our creator of this Signature Cocktail is Stephen. Stephen has been bartending for seven years and has been at Bluegrass Tavern for three years. Bluegrass Tavern was selected as the Best South Baltimore Restaurant in 2015.