at your service rewards, baltimore, Baltimore Orioles, Bars, Beverages, Bourbon, Classic Cocktails, Cocktail, Cocktail Classics, Cocktail garnish, Cocktail glass, Drink, Drinks, LETS DRINK ON, Lime juice, Maryland, Old Fashioned Glass, preferred partners, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, Simple Syrup
- 1.5 oz. of Death’s Door White Whiskey
- .75 oz. of Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liquor
- .75 oz. of Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz. of Simple Syrup
- Fill an old fashioned glass with ice.
- Fill a pint glass with ice (also referred to as a mixing glass).
- Add the ingredients above – in the order they are listed – to the pint glass.
- Using a shaker and the pint glass, give the cocktail a good shake.
- Strain into the old fashioned glass.
- Garnish with salted lime wedge.
Bar Liquorice… What do I write that has already not been written?
This place is a corner bar in Federal Hill that does not feel like your typical corner bar. Everything about it is well done, and the detail put into everything from the ambiance and cocktails to the food lets you know every dollar is well spent here.
Shaun, who serves the drinks, is also the creator of the cocktails and many of their ingredients. Jeff Cahill, the owner and chef, takes great pride in the service, ambiance and food served. There is not one detail that is missed.