at your service rewards, baltimore, Baltimore Orioles, Cocktail, Cocktail Classics, Cocktail garnish, Cocktails, Collins Glass, LETS DRINK ON, Lime juice, Maryland, Orange Juice, Pineapple, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, Vodka
- 1.5 oz. of Grey Goose Vodka (or your choice)
- .5 oz. of St. Germain Liqueur
- 2 oz. of Pineapple Juice
- .25 oz. of Fresh Lime Juice
- .75 oz. of Fresh Orange Juice
- Set aside a collins glass with ice.
- Fill a pint glass with ice.
- Add the ingredients above in the order listed.
- With a shaker, shake well to make cocktail frothy.
- Pour into collins glass.
- Garnish with an orange wedge.
This cocktail was made at Tark’s Grill, which is located in an area affectionately called “The Station.” So if you are from out of town, it is Greenspring Station. Tark’s is a favorite of many in the Lutherville area. On warm days and nights you can eat outside in the courtyard surrounded by flowers and bushes with a water fountain. What better way to woo your girl? Inside there are three parts to the restaurant, the formal seating area, bar with its own tables and a private area.
Will Shriver, our bartender in this video, has been in the industry for 7 years. Despite that today’s drink isn’t a signature selection, Will does enjoy creating his own cocktails, and has a good ear to figure out what the customer wants.
“Black Eyed Susan” is close to the Mai Tai and Orange Crush families. It’s a perfect cocktail for this time of year with its fruit blends and the alcohol subduing the fruit and adding a little life. A very refreshing cocktail, this is the official cocktail of The Preakness.