at your service rewards, baltimore, Bars, Beverages, Bitters, Brooklyn Hemispherical Bitters, Classic Cocktails, Cocktail garnish, Cocktail glass, Deflate Gate, Dimmit Liquore di Milano, Fee Brothers, Fresh Lemon Juice, LETS DRINK ON, Nepolitan Pizza, New England Patriots, NFL, Opal Bianca Sambuca, preferred partners, Rhubarb Bitters, Sambuca, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, Super Bowl, Tangerine Juice, Tom Brady, Verde Pizza
- 1.5 oz. of Dimmi Liquore di Milano
- .5 oz. of Opal Bianca Sambuca (of course if you can’t get Opal Bianca Sambuca, any Sambuca will do)
- .5 oz. of House Rhubarb Bitters (for those who don’t feel like making bitters, Fee Brothers and Brooklyn Hemispherical Bitters carries Rhubarb Bitters)
- .5 oz. of fresh tangerine juice
- .5 oz. of fresh lemon juice
- Add all of the ingredients in the order listed above to a shaker.
- Add ice to shaker and stir.
- Strain into Cocktail Glass.
- Garnish with orange half – moon.
Stephen Lamb has worked in the industry for about 10 years in Baltimore. During those ten years he has developed an acumen of what alcohol works well and pleases the palate. His cocktails tend toward a sweet flavor profile.
The restaurant Verde is located in Canton in Baltimore City. Verde is casual, upscale, full-service trattoria specializing in authentic Neapolitan pizza. Verde is developing a reputation for Signature cocktails, so it is worth your time and effort to visit for their food and cocktails.
The Dimmi Liquore di Milano gives this Signature Cocktail a crisp and sweet taste. There are hints of Rhubarb with a strong anise component. You will find yourself having more than one.