- Vodka 2 oz.
- Creme De Violette 1 oz.
- Cassis .5 oz.
- Lime juice .5 oz.
- St. Germain .5 oz.
- Chill cocktail glass, with ice in cocktail glass.
- Add ingredients to shaker as listed above.
- Add ice to shaker and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Empty ice from cocktail glass.
- Pour with a strainer into cocktail glass. If so desired, double strain.
- Garnish with lime peel.
- Enjoy slowly – this drink goes down like fruit juice.
Cristina Tommusello is the creative genius behind this cocktail. Fortunately I am lucky to have worked with her before. She was able to whip up this new coctktail in a day. Lucky for me, I tested three different cocktails to choose the best cocktail for you.
To try some of our other cocktails look up our blog. You will 85 other cocktails there.