Aperol, at your service rewards, baltimore, Baltimore Ravens, Bars, Beverages, Bitters, Canton, Classic Cocktails, Cocktail, Cocktail glass, Crusoe Organic Spiced Rum, Drink, Fee Brothers, Fresh Lemon Juice, LETS DRINK ON, Organic Rum, preferred partners, Rhubarb, Rhubarb Bitters, Rum, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, Verde Restaurant
- 1.5 oz. of Crusoe Organic Spiced Rum
- .5 oz. of Aperol
- .5 oz. of cranberry – orange puree
- .5 oz. of fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 dashes of house rhubarb bitters (may be substituted with Fee Brothers Rhubarb Bitters)
- Add all of the ingredients listed above in the order listed to a shaker with ice.
- Shake and then strain into a cocktail glass.
Stephen Lamb has been in the industry for 10 years in Baltimore. During those ten years he has developed an acumen of what alcohol works well and pleases the palate. His cocktails tend toward a sweet flavor profile.
The restaurant Verde is located in Canton in Baltimore City. Verde is a casual, upscale, full service trattoria specializing in authentic neapolitan pizza.
The “Sanguine Spice” is best described as a smooth and spicy cocktail, with hints of cloves and a tart finish. A great cocktail for New Year’s celebrations!