Agave Nectar, Artisan Pizzas, at your service rewards, baltimore, Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, Bars, Basil Leaves, Beverages, Birroteca, Blueberries, Blueberry Vodka, Classic Cocktails, Clipper Mill Maryland, Club Soda, Cocktail, Cocktails, Cold River Blueberry Vodka, Collins Glass, Fresh Lemon Juice, Italian cuisine, LETS DRINK ON, preferred partners, Ravens, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, Twist (cocktail garnish), Vodka
- .5 oz. of lemon juice
- .5 oz. of agave nectar
- 1.5 oz. Cold River blueberry vodka
- 1 basil leaf
- Splash of club soda
- Choose your berries and add them to a pint glass. For this cocktail use 2 blueberries, 1 blackberry and 1/2 of a strawberry.
- Add .5 oz. of lemon juice and the .5 oz. of agave.
- Muddle these ingredients.
- Then add the basil leaf, blueberry vodka and ice.
- Shake the ingredients.
- Pour into a Collins Glass.
- Add more ice to Collins Glass and top off with soda water.
- Garnish with several speared berries.
Birroteca is a pretty cool restaurant located in Baltimore. It has a unique location in an old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Birroteca is known for its artisan pizza and Italian cuisine and is well worth the visit. Nick Ramey, who is featured in the video, is the creator of this signature cocktail. He uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts when he’s not behind the bar. Nick has been in several videos already, so be sure to check out those drinks as well.
Like many of the bartenders we work with, Nick’s knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive so you are guaranteed a great cocktail every time. The mix of the berries, blueberry vodka and basil leaf with the soda water makes this a light and refreshing cocktail with an upfront blast of fruit and a nice herbaceous twist.