- 1 1/2 oz. of Vanilla infused Rum.
- 1/2 oz. of Pineapple Syrup.
- 1 oz. of Freshly Pressed Coconut Milk.
- fill an Old Fashioned Glass with ice.
- Add the ingredients to a shaker in order listed above.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake.
- Pour and strain into Old Fashioned glass.
- Grate cinnamon over cocktail.
- If you choose garnish with a flower.
Side Note: How to make Vanilla Infused Rum – In this case we are using Vanilla extract rather than vanilla beans. So add 1 oz. of Vanilla extract to a jar of white rum. Give the jar a good shake. Store in a cool, dark place. For the next three to four days, take the jar out and give it a good shake. On the fourth day it is ready to be used.
Tasha Brecht is the artist behind this Signature Cocktail. Tasha has created quite a few cocktails for us. Tasha like our other bartenders is very smart behind the bar and has an extensive list of new cocktails. So stop in The Willow and ask for Tasha to have her make you one of her many cocktails.
Visit http://www.letsdrinkon.blogspot.com for our other Signature Cocktails!