- 1 dozen Blueberries with Cassis.
- 1 egg white.
- 1/2 oz. of Lemon Juice.
- 1 1/2 oz. of Pisco (Grape Brandy)
- 1/2 oz. of Cassis
- Dash of Black Walnut Bitters.
- Fill cocktail glass with ice to chill.
- Blueberries and Cassis in a glass, muddle then set to the side.
- Add egg white to a shaker with Lime Juice.
- Shake the egg white and Lemon Juice.
- Add Pisco, The Black Walnut Bitters.
- Add the Blueberries to the shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Double Strain into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with Cassis and sugar covered Blueberries.
- You can also garnish with graham cracker and sugar covered rim.