Baltimore Ravens, Cocktail, Cocktail glass, Cocktails, Creme De Violette, Drink, Home, Juice, Lime (fruit), Lime juice, National Football League, San Francisco 49ers, Signature Cocktails, Signature Drinks, Super Bowl, Vodka
With the Super Bowl this week, we decided to do two new drinks this week. One for the Ravens and another for the 49ers.
- Vodka 2 oz.
- Creme De Violette 1 oz.
- Cassis .5 oz.
- Lime juice .5 oz.
- St. Germain .5 oz.
- Chill cocktail glass, with ice in cocktail glass.
- Add ingredients to shaker as listed above.
- Add ice to shaker and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Empty ice from cocktail glass.
- Pour with a strainer into cocktail glass. If so desired double strain.
- Garnish with lime peel.
- Enjoy slowly, this drink goes down like fruit juice.
Cristina Tommusello is the creative genius behind this cocktail. Fortunately I am lucky to have worked with her before. She was able to whip up this new coctktail in a day. Lucky for me I tested three different cocktails to choose the best cocktail for you.
To try some of our other cocktails look up our blog. You will 85 other cocktails there.