- 1 1/2 oz. of Bulldog Gin.
- 1/2 oz. Creme De Violette.
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice.
- 1/2 oz. of Cardamom simple syrup.
- 2 dashes of Orange Bitters.
- Add ice to cocktail glass to chill.
- Add ingredients to shaker in order as listed add ice and shake.
- Empty ice from cocktail glass and double strain.
- Topped with edible Yellow Peony.
Side Note: The Cardamom Simple Syrup is:
- Equal Parts sugar to water.
- I.E. 1 cup of hot (almost boiling) water to 1 cup of sugar.
- To add flavor simply add desired spice, extract juice etc. in small portions until it reaches desired flavor.
- For this recipe: 8 oz. of water; 8 oz. of sugar and add Cardamom Bitters to your liking.
If you are looking for similar Signature Cocktails then visit our blog.