- 1 1/2 oz. of Pikesville Rye.
- 1/2 oz. of Pimento Dram.
- 1/2 oz. of Ginger Simple Syrup.
- Dash of Cardamom Bitters.
- 1 oz. of Hard Apple Cider.
- 1 oz. of Soda Water.
- Add ingredients in order as listed in Old Fashioned Glass.
- Add ice. Garnish with orange peel, after twisting it to release the oils in the cocktail.
Sidenote: to make the Ginger Simple Syrup. 1 cup of hot (almost boiling) water to 1 cup of sugar. Then add Ginger to your desired flavor. You may refer to a video from September 25th that I posted on how to make a Simple Syrup with Cayenne Pepper, just add Ginger instead.