- 3/4 oz. of Brown Sugar Cinnamon Simple Syrup.
- 3/4 oz. of fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 oz. BullDog Gin.
- 2 dashes of Cranberry Bitters.
- Add the ingredients to a shaker in order listed above.
- Then add ice to shaker and shake.
- Fill Collins glass with ice and strain. Then top with soda.
- Then do some fresh Lemon zest to get to Lemon oils. Run the Lemon peel around rim after twisting Lemon peel over drink.
Side Note: To make the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Simple Syrup. Take a litre of water boil with 3-5 cinnamon sticks. Then strain off after it comes to a boil. The water level will less after boiling and straining off. So add the equal amount of Brown sugar to the left over water.
Our lovely bartender who created this cocktail is Anna Wingfield. She is very imaginative behind the bar. So you will plenty of her drinks her in the future.