If you like the Old Fashioned you will like the Fallen Apple. A good bourbon drink, with a fall twist. Our creative bartender behind this drink is Cristina Tommusello, of The Willow. She is always playing around in the bar making new drinks. So if in Baltimore, MD check out The Willow and ask for Cristina.
Presented by our Preferred Partner “LET’s DRINK ON” … for updates on great Signature Drinks & Cocktails follow them on Twitter @LetsDrinkOn and Carter International Concierge @ConciergeDesk EAT. PLAY. LIVE. Enjoy Life!
- 1 oz. of Cinnamon & Brown Sugar simple syrup.
- 2 dashes of Colonial Bitters.
- Chopped Apples – Muddled.
- Topped with 2 oz. Bourbon.
- Add chopped Apples to Old Fashioned Glass.
- Add Cinnamon & Brown Sugar simple syrup.
- Add the dashes of Colonial Bitters.
- Muddle ingredients and add ice.
- Then top with your Bourbon.