- 1 1/2 oz. of Earl Grey Tea infused Gin.
- 3/4 oz. of Jasmine Orange Tea Syrup.
- 1/2 oz. of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Add ingredients in shaker.
- Shake vigorousy, pour into cocktail glass double strained.
- Topped with Prosecco (Italian White Wine)
Side Note: To infuse Earl Grey Tea with Gin:
- Pour 1 liter of gin over 1/4 cup of Earl Grey Tea leaves in a glass jug and allow to steep for 2 hours at room temperature. Strain dark tea color infusion. Now you have Earl Grey Tea infused gin for your cocktail.
You may thank Julia Momose, lead bartender at The Willow in Fells Point, MD. She created this drink and has been busy creating others. So don’t be surprised if you see her name again.